Innovative Systems LLC

Innovative Systems Product Video

My Youtube

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Action Principles

My Action Priciple Pledge

Being my best in service to others. My character is forged by my choices. You will see it in my manner and my confident optimism. It is how I stand and talk, laugh and listen. Use my honor and integrity as the example. Give me work to do; point me to my neighbor in need. Choose me to go first or last. Let me challenge myself to do more. I know what is right. I pledge to improve myself and help others. I am an Action Principles Champion

by Bill FitzPatrick

Download and listen to his 100 Power Principles

Action Principles 1-10
Action Principles 11-20
Action Principles 21-29
Action Principles 30-39
Action Principles 40-49
Action Principles 50-59
Action Principles 60-69
Action Principles 70-79
Action Principles 80-89
Action Principles 90-100

No comments: